Guevara-chanGuevara-chan

Main Art Reviews Stats 14 Fans

All 27 art Reviews

Mega Man Celebrates 26 years Mega Man Celebrates 26 years

It's alreary this time of year ?

porrim porrim

Kind of made me into wondering, why you still aren't on Art Portal...

Elic 1 Elic 1

Good doggy. Keep'em coming.

Cock Fight; Purgy VS. Devina Cock Fight; Purgy VS. Devina

...Well, let me broach that Purgy already won People's Choice Award.

Goku play's with supergirl! Goku play's with supergirl!

While Goku's visage seems a little anticlimactic and legs of his blonde lover screams to be reset back into human-like outlines, overall layout is pleasing quite enough. At very least it's quite understable why she ever agreed.

Love Nature *request... sorta* Love Nature *request... sorta*

Evtually, things could just turn better: zfh.so/hell/bfbdfde66befdefee3eed293af4a867afced91af.jpg
At the meantime, redo her head and chest just from scratch. And yes, aphrodisiacs seems to be worthy enough investment for crisps... Especially judging by those 10tackle at left edge (I like it most).

The maskerade snake The maskerade snake

His left hand and texture of road needs some more work, yet overall presentation is pretty holistic.

The Innocent Sinks Away The Innocent Sinks Away

Well, at very least she vanished with gag on - which is much enough by itself.

TAPbagan responds:

Thanks ^w^

forest guardian forest guardian

ItâEUTMs may be only me, but those pose lacks something. Try to sketch her with dangling limbs and less friendly visage to see if it would feel moreâEU¦ threatening ?

shammiemaa responds:

Yeah that pose sucks ;d Actualy when I look at it more than 1 year later - this whole picture is pretty bad ;x

Deadpool Deadpool

His mask seems to be skewed a bit, yet overall presentation is pretty awesome for relatively simple mouse-generated bitmap. Try to work those style out a little deeper.

JudePerera responds:

Yeah.. :p I realized that too, after uploading it.. keep in touch i'll try to draw better the next time Thanks for reviewing...